Every business owner must have heard about Mobile Marketing. According to the Mobile Marketing Association, Mobile Marketing is a set of practices that enables organizations to communicate and engage with their audience in an interactive and relevant manner through any mobile device.
As business owners not maintaining regular contact with your customers and giving them detailed and updated information about your business can be very detrimental.
The Internet has taken half of your problems by providing you with solutions to help you reach your target audience more effectively and not harnessing those opportunities would be a waste.
How does Bulk SMS work?
Bulk SMS is more of a personalized and targeted promotional strategy for your business to reach a mass platform. Amazingly from the one touch either from your laptop, smartphone, iPad etc. your promotional message is sent to your target audience regardless of where they are as long as there’s mobile network where they are.
Benefits of Using Bulk SMS
1. Mobile campaigns are easy to create and execute; messages are delivered to recipients within seconds.
2. Affordable: Prices are very modest and they decrease as volume increases.
3. Distribution: Reach out to people all over the world. Delivery is almost always guaranteed, unlike email, direct mail, and other forms of advertising.
4. Messages reach recipients wherever they are. No need to be by a TV, radio, computer, or mailbox; phones are within our reach 80% of every day.
5. Wide range of use: Mobile marketing can be used for an extensive array of purposes from announcing a new service, launching a new product, one-day sales and grand opening events—just to name a few. Recipients can be treated as an exclusive group for offers and information that only they have access to, increasing brand loyalty.
How Can I get this Service?
There are different Bulk SMS providers around but the truth is you need a reliable provider so you don’t lose your money as a result of failed deliveries and irregularities.
Visit www.gbestsms.com and register FREE for this service. (GbestSMS is Nigeria’s leading Bulk SMS provider)
DO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Create your Customer Database: Build a database of your customer’s details. This database should include (Customer’s Name, Customer’s Phone no, Customer’s Email Address, Customer’s Birthday). Ensure you get 80% of these details because some customers might not feel comfortable giving out details. You should seize this opportunity to build trust with your customer by providing valid reasons why you need this details.
2. As you build your database, you should make it a habit to do the following:
-Send your customers a ‘Thank you’ sms after every transaction. Provide a contact line in the sms that they can always reach you on.
-Send them concise details on arrival of new products, sales etc.
-Be sensitive: Send them messages on their birthdays, during festive periods, new month, etc.
DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Don’t bombard your customers with messages within short intervals, it can be pretty annoying.
2. Don’t write long messages, make them short and captivating.
3. Don’t send messages at the wrong time.
There are a lot of Don’ts to avoid but you really should put yourself in the customer’s shoes.
Be creative with your messages, that’s the secret.
Remember the way Bulk SMS works is from any internet enabled device to either single, hundreds or thousands of mobile devices all at once.